I will figure out how to post pictures on here soon, otherwise, you should get facebook cause there's whole bunches of pictures of me there.
An article about battlestar galactica's Jamie Bamber I wrote will be in the winter issue of Eliza Magazine. Continue to check the Eliza blog for my makeover updates. Summer through all my dickies (except 3 pairs!) away last week. I was pretty sad until she gave me new clothes on saturday, guess it helps when you're the same size as an editor of a fashion magazine, eh.
My new bff Christy and I formed an Adventure Club, consisting mostly of excitement. We go hiking and camping in an organize-dly manner.
They put me in hr/billing at work. So that's wierd.
I got a new bed. My first new bed since we got rid of the bunk beds! When I was, what, five? It's a queen (and boy do I feel like one when I sleep on it!)
I bought a hammered dulcimer of my very own.
I have a bluegrass band that I play it in. We've played in public once, and by public I mean Larry's living room during his birthday party.
Don't you wish you were on facebook right now looking at those pictures?
yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OOOOH Autumn! Your week was way more exciting than ours. Except did you see that we went to see Twilight (sigh).
I can't believe you threw away 3 pairs of Dickies. Did you have a ceremonial burning? I can't wait to see your new wardrobe!
Post a Comment