Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Robertson Family Gift Exchange

Hello Family -
Apryl and I drew names for our annual gift exchange today. We assumed everyone would be participating again this year so we included you all (minus nieces and nephews/grandchildren, as usual). Please leave a comment (click on "comments" below this post) with your wish list so whoever is buying for you has something to go off of. Budget is $40.00-$50.00

Love you all!

DAD is buying for ADRIANNE
JOY is buying for MIKE
ALISA is buying for AARON
DAVE is buying for JOY
MOM is buying for COLBY
AARON is buying for AUTUMN
BERNADETTE is buying for DAVE
APRYL is buying for ALISA
COLBY is buying for BERNADETTE
MIKE is buying for DAD
ADRIANNE is buying for APRYL
AUTUMN is buying for MOM

5 comments:

Apryl said...

Besides world peace, Colby to finish school, our own house & an unlimited target gift card, I would like:
-A new pair of pants
-The Mates of State CD: Bring It Back
-The Shins: Oh Inverted World
-A hardbound copy of "The Goose Girl" by Shannon Hale.
-Anything else you want to get me
(Note: I am obviously not expecting ALL of this, just giving you some choices...)

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron said...

WAIT WAIT WAIT...

I need to change mine if I can. I would just like a Visa Gift card!

Sorry for the confusion...

Love to all

Aaron

duffydominion said...

Ideas:
- Stainless steel pepper mill

(You could always check our wedding registries, too, for ideas - Bed Bath & Beyond, Williams-Sonoma, Crate and Barrel...)

-Mike

qhunnyb said...

Can I ask for a Visa Gift card too please? We're trying to get some good knives and we want to use the gift card towards that.