Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hello Edward!

I don't even have to ask. You loved it, right? What am I talking about? TWILIGHT! Hello!!! So the glittering was a bit cheesy. So Bella stumbled through all her lines & didn't make us understand why Edward would fall for her. And the special effects left something to be desired. But helloooooo, Edward is hott.

Here we are, waiting in anticipation. OMG, I can't wait! SQUEEEEE!



Quick! Let's document this moment!



To think, we're surrounded by 12 year old girls who share the same obsession!!! Let's text all our friends about it!



Wait, is that.... Grandpa?



Yes, he's contemplating the events in his life that lead up to this moment (somehow talked into attending the opening night of a teenage vampire romance movie...) (And unfortunately I didn't get any photo documentation of Amber & Liz, who got to the theatre 90 minutes pre-show to save us a sweet place in line. Yes, there was a line.)



WAIT!?! Is that Edward? Oh no, it's not. Crap.



It's him! It's him! (I think I was laughing = shaky camera. Or do vampires move to fast to be captured by my Canon PowerShot?)



But this week wasn't all slightly embarrassing obsession over teenage vampires. We also had some fun time with the girls. Including Ella descending from her room in this lovely outfit:



Top to Bottom: Dalmatian Print Beret, Purple Flower PJ Top, Flower/Camo PJ bottoms, Hello Kitty Slippers. She knows what looks good. It's an innate gift.

And we took the girls to the "zoo" (AKA the pet store). Here we are in the "Reptile Exhibit" looking at chameleons. Yay fake zoo!!!



Now I'm going to leave some extra space for you to scroll down & enjoy the view....
































So what have YOU been up to?

1 comment:

duffydominion said...

Poor Grandpa! That was what he was thinking before the movie. What was he thinking after??