The food and drinks were good (trader joe's sparkling blueberry/cranberry/apple cider - yum). She got a LOT of presents, several of which were handmade and beautiful (crocheted blanket, 3 quilts, beach bag - one for mom, one for baby), some were funny (baby-kini - a teeny tiny leopard print bikini), and some were just plain awesome (like a collection of baby books and a picture of Aunt Patti with Danielle when she was a baby - oh wait, that was OUR gift!).

There were a lot of people there, but we only knew the family...
My awesome sisters!
And the best for last, Danielle's pregnant belly picture!
A few months from now I think we might need another shower for someone else we know. . .
1 comment:
Awwww, Danielle looks so pretty & glowy & stuff. I'm sad I missed the shower. It looked like fun. Thanks for represent-in the fam with your awesome gifts. Soon she'll get her "Dirty Dancing" baby onesie. NO ONE PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER! (Thanks Adriannie). (And thanks for posting the pics!!!)
Now what did everyone think of Twilight? ME? LOVED IT!!!!!
Post a Comment