You'll never guess what it's about.
If you want to know if it was good - it depends on who you ask...Autumn, Drew and I liked it. Mike hated it. Dad was disappointed...So, if you haven't seen it yet, you'll have to decide for yourself if you want to. But - Harrison Ford? Daniel Craig? Yes, please! Cowboys? And aliens? Yes, please.
Anyhow, I finally finished Dad's Father's Day present, so I got to give it to him that night.
Here are pictures. I had seen the phrase on a pillow before, but the pillow wasn't all that, so I figured I'd make my own version.
This is the back. (Bernadette had a bag of scrap/sample fabrics she was cleaning out and had this in the bag - worked perfect!)
And it even has a zipper. (Impressed? Don't be. I found a fabulous how to on a blog and it taught me how. My sewing skills are still quite at the novice level, but I'm learning.)
Happy Belated Father's Day! Love you, Dad!

No comments:
Post a Comment