Alright, my family. Here is the gift exchange list for this year:
Dad buys for Drew
Joy buys for Autumn
Mom buys for Adrianne
Alisa buys for Bernadette
Dave buys for Mike
Aaron buys for Apryl
Bernadette buys for Alisa
Apryl buys for Dad
Colby buys for Mom
Mike buys for Dave
Adrianne buys for Joy
Autumn buys for Aaron
Drew buys for Colby
I tried to be sure there are no repeats from years' previous.
You can either email your gift giver directly or leave comments here on the blog with your wish list of ideas.
$50.00 budget.
130 Days til Christmas. Haha. No excuses! :D
On your marks.
Get set.
Go!
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Fam, Let's see what do I want...
Well I might get one of these before Christmas but if I don't this would be good.
http://www.jpole-antenna.com/antennas/2-meter-amateur-radio-antennas/
Maybe the break away one? If I come up with something else I will update :)
I will email you my amazon wish list, Mom.
xoxo
Post a Comment