Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Basketball Pictures

Here are some pictures of me playing basketball and doing trick shots and stuff. I have also already made a basketball video for my 12th Birthday.





                                                                  Basketball Socks
                                                         Latest Basketball Team Jersey
                                                                  +My Trophies+
BMX BMX
Combo+



Posted By: Christian

6 comments:

Apryl said...

This is from GG:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
La la la la boota BAH! Boop be be bo! Ahh boo bee bah boo bah BEEEEEEEE!!!

Apryl said...

This is from Ella:
Awesome trophies and PEACE OUT MAN!

Alisa said...

Gretchen (GG) : lalalaalala and more of those words. Cant wait to see you in the summer!


Ella: Thanks. I wont have enough room for all of my basketball trophies because im doing so many seasons so ill have to take off some soccer and T-ball ones.

duffydominion said...

SMILE! SHOW ME TEETH!
:D

Alisa said...

No @duffydominion , I can't. Basketball players only smile if they win the championships or something. (Which I already did anyway)

Alisa said...

No @duffydominion , I can't. Basketball players only smile if they win the championships or something. (Which I already did anyway)