For the past 3 weeks at school, we've been doing this thing called VAPA ( Visual & Preforming Arts ). So we did some music and a little art, BUT THEN! We had to do something called "Square Dancing". I've never heard of such a dreadful/embarrassing thing! So after training for 3 weeks, on the Friday assembly, we had to dance in front of the WHOLE school! They call it a "Flash Mob". Also, 5th grade had to start it off, THATS WHAT GRADE I'M IN!!! So we had to dance, I bet you'll recognize me in the video, I have a blue T-Shirt and blonde hair. The worst of all, it has almost over 300 views! The guy doesn't even have any subscribers. The good thing about it was my partner didn't show up, so I didn't have to do it! I just walked in circles and you couldn't even tell I didn't have a partner! Well here's the video if you like to see. I give FULL credit to my school for making this video.
Here is the video right above this text ( Obviously )
I saw you in the video! And I think it is awesome that elementary school still subjects you to the embarrassing and dreadful thing that is square dancing. I had to do it in the sixth grade. Consider it a right of passage...
Thank you for posting this Christian! I was going to ask you to. I showed it to my class and we had to watch it twice . . . They wanted to watch it even more . . . :)
Square dancing is a skill that will get you through many trials in your life. Always remember those steps, Christian. And when you feel the need to be more humble, you can publicly humiliate yourself by dancing them in a crowded place. ;)
3 comments:
I saw you in the video! And I think it is awesome that elementary school still subjects you to the embarrassing and dreadful thing that is square dancing. I had to do it in the sixth grade. Consider it a right of passage...
Thank you for posting this Christian! I was going to ask you to. I showed it to my class and we had to watch it twice . . . They wanted to watch it even more . . . :)
Square dancing is a skill that will get you through many trials in your life. Always remember those steps, Christian. And when you feel the need to be more humble, you can publicly humiliate yourself by dancing them in a crowded place. ;)
Post a Comment