Sunday, September 9, 2012

Disneyland trip...you know, the one back in June

Before summer is over technically (September 21st, right?) I guess I'd better post the pictures from the June Disneyland trip that I, Aunt Nie, got to take with Grandma and the Stotts.  Apryl requested I post them, oh, at least two months ago...and they're all unedited so, enjoy!

Trying to avoid pictures in the car.
Also, Gretchen saw the Discovery Science Museum on the way there and there was a wild animal exhibit being advertised and became very upset that we were going to Disneyland and were not going to the "zoo."

Our first ride was Peter Pan.  I think we got over not being at the zoo!
Gretchen and her daddy in Dumbo.



Aunt Nie insisted we see Captain E.O. 




As soon as MJ came on the screen, Gretchen asked, "Is that a boy or a girl?"  I told her it was a boy. "He looks weird," she said.







Where are you guys off to?  To see the fanciest toilets in town?  Carry on!



No, my camera isn't screwed up - the girls were playing in the misters after lunch at the Pizza Port.








Yep.  Lemons are sour.



(Baby Veronica's first trip to Disneyland.  That should cover us for a couple years at least, right?)












PICKLES!







Ask Apryl what part of "It's a Small World" this is.  You won't be sorry.

R2-D2 Mickey Ears?  Sweet.

Star Wars Muppets?  Ok!

I had to have a churro.  Had to.


What fun we had!  (Despite my being 6 months pregnant with a broken foot even!)  Yay.  Thanks for bringing me along!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

OK Apryl . . . What part of It's a Small World was it?

Apryl said...

It's the Celestial Kingdom part at the end. (they're all in white with gold accents... just sayin'...)

susieq said...

Dan always says it's the Spirit World part, but I like Celestial Kingdom too! Thanks for posting the pictures! (This is Sue - by the way)