On July 15th, we all went to the beach for Jaden's 9th Birthday. It was awesome! when we first got there I went boogie boarding. Then I heard that there was sharks in the beach. One kid caught a baby one with his hands! So I wanted to see it. I went snorkeling to see and I saw like 5 Sharks! I saw one that looked like my Bristlenose Plecko ( that's a cleaning fish that eats algae off of freshwater aquariums ) Here is a photo of it.
 |
Bristlenose Plecko
|
 |
| Tiger Shark |
Here is the photo of the real Shark. I found out it was called a Tiger Shark.
 |
Looks kinda the same except the color
|
It was more afraid of us though so it kept swimming away. But it looked really cool underwater. The next type I saw was some sort of sand Shark that was all gray. Here is a photo.
 |
Sand Shark
|
They were all pretty cool. It was my first time ever swimming with live Sharks
Posted By Christian
4 comments:
Good job Christian! Cool Shark pictures.
Wow - that's a cool experience, huh?
Yeah it was! i kept trying to catch them but they were to fast.
The FIRST time swimming with live sharks!??! Does that mean there will be MORE times??? Eeek!
Post a Comment