Does anyone have any brilliant ideas for Grandpa for Christmas? I have a few that we can go in on (you know, since apparently I'm the Queen of From-All-Of-Us gifts...)
No, Autumn, no tomahawks. Grandpa doesn't need that for his Action Adventure club. (Dude, that link you posted in your comment was awesome. Who knew?)
Here is a golf gift certificate good at a gazillion places from Costco for $100.
He likes this wine (I've gotten it for him for Christmas before...) for $8/bottle + shipping.
Here's a fancy schmancy wine gift basket for $89.
OR we could all give him $ to go towards his "Bucket List" trip to play golf in Hawaii one last time...
Anyone in? What do you think? Write your comment below & let me know.
xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can go in if it is only for a few dollars, so I vote for the wine (even though that's what we keep getting him now, instead of golf balls - hahhaha - poor Grandpa). I am vetoing the wine gift basket because with his diabetes he can't have all the chocolate and stuff.
Mom and the Bowens will go in too! Great ideas!
Post a Comment